: Undefined index: athome in /home/dannyabril8573/public_html/led-plus.net/cache/smarty/compile/5b/ee/1b/5bee1b86333b3425816c2f92261b2ad0ab951de5.file.header.tpl.php
on line 179
: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dannyabril8573/public_html/led-plus.net/cache/smarty/compile/5b/ee/1b/5bee1b86333b3425816c2f92261b2ad0ab951de5.file.header.tpl.php
on line 179
- LED stands for Light-Emitting Diode.
- LED Lights generate very little heat, which means LED Lights are 90% energy efficient.
- LED Lights last greater than 60,000 hours. LED lighting last up to ten years or longer! The standard incandescent light bulb last 1,500 hours.
- LED Lights are shock and vibration resistant.
- LED lighting has a constant glow and does not flicker like the other types of lights. The
- LED Light uses solid state lighting "SSL". The LED Bulb, LED Lamp, and other LED Lights are self ballasted using LED energy saving green technology which is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
- LED lights don't put out harmful UV rays for the environment. The EPA encourages the use of LED lighting.
- LED lights emit the intended color without using a filter to do so. Please do not use fluorescent light bulbs. They contain mercury which is dangerous and unhealthy for the environment and your health.
- LED Lighting is also lead free.
- LED Lighting has no filament that can break resulting in the purchase of a new light bulb
- LED Light (some models) can be used with a dimmer switch but generally they may cause them to glow or flicker when off. Always ask for LED dimming bulbs if you intend to use them with dimmers.
- LED Light Bulbs are available in multiple colors for LED decor lighting effects.
- LED Lights are solid state control unlike fluorescent bulbs which have the metal on the inside that flickers producing a strobe effect that results in headaches and uncomfortable work place.
- LED lighting colors are White, Warm White, Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Amber, Violet and Ultraviolet (Black light simulate) and gradual color changing RGB (Red, Green, Blue)LED’s or color changing.
- LED light (RGB) or multiple colors are also just as energy efficient as the standard white colors.
- LED lighting give out vivid, pure, and bright light spectrum.
- LED white lights work easier on your eyes and are closer to the color of daylight. The RGB is also energy efficient and has all the lights in the light bulb.
- LED Light bulb can be used indoors or outdoors such as LED landscape lighting when used within a seal tight waterproof fixture and it can be used in places such as, LED driveway lighting, LED sidewalk lighting and LED garden lighting.
- Outdoor LED bulbs and LED Lamps are available.
- LED bulbs come in different power such as 3,4,5,8 Watt LED bulb, or the 3 Watt LED High power bulb, LED Globe, LED Candle, LED Flame tip, LED bulbs and LED Lamps.
- LED Lights can be used with dimmer switches and photo cells.
- LED lights are able to direct their light unlike the other lights, narrower angles for better beam.
- LED lights turn on in microseconds and are even faster in communications.
- LED lights save money up to 90% or more in lighting energy bills, since they produce very little heat, they play a very important roll in energy savings besides of the electricity that they use, they reduce costs of Air Conditioning equipment and other energy consuming devices such as fans, ceiling fans etc.
- LED lights don't interfere with radio waves and are FCC approved.
- LED lights draw milli-amps (mA) compared to amps used by other lights in terms of current .
- LED Lights are cool to the touch, unlike hot halogen light bulbs.
- LED lights withstand constant switching and varying weather change.
- LED lights (some models) are also waterproof and can handle other weather such as cold and heat.
- LEDs don't generate any RF wavelengths that cause radio interference, or UV (ultraviolet light), unless specified as a UV diode, or IR (infrared), which in turn doesn't attract any insects or bugs.
- LED lighting saves money on the cost of bulb replacement and labor costs for replacement. After one year these LED light bulbs pay for themselves.(Based on tests conducted on an in dependant laboratory comparing MR-16 50W vs 5W LED at a usage of 14 hours a day)